Storytelling Is A Sharing Of Your Life Stories, With You As The Main Character. The Comedy Is Authentic And Is Shared With Your Audience.
Join in the fun of sharing your true stories. Learn how to add some funny to any story. Storytelling shows are becoming one of the entertainment forms that is growing. With successes like the Moth, Story Slams, and Mortified, personal storytelling and sharing are exciting.
Do you have a collection of true stories, hidden in your books, on your computer, or just brewing inside your creative mind?
You will learn:
- How to craft a fascinating story, as a first person story teller.
- The steps of the story structure including the outline premise, characters, settings, and action.
- The importance of editing your long stories.
- The storytelling format that works best for the teller and the audience.
- How to prepare your story for the stage. Online or live.
This group is Collaborative and is under the guidance of a professional Storyteller, that has performed regularly on shows and festivals. The classes include a showcase night.
INFORMATION FOR ONLINE CLASS: Format: Zoom classes, at scheduled time, all participants are live on the call. Set up for class will take place 1 week before start of class.
Afternoon classes: contact us for upcoming 2021 dates
Dates: Day and Evening classes: To be announced
Location: Online with Zoom
Limited to: 8 students